About us

My photo
Addicted to vintage... We are designer/makers based in the South of England with more than a slight obssession with vintage jewellery. Its past life. Its secret history...one careful owner or three? Who knows...but we just can't resist it or the urge to recycle it. Rework it. Repurpose it. Re:design it, into unique handcrafted contemporary pieces for the 21st century woman...well we can't wear all of it ourselves. That would be selfish (apparently).

Tuesday 14 June 2011

5 things that have made me happy in the last week

It’s silly what makes us happy isn’t it?

Here are the five things that have given me happy moments:

1. Arrival of my shiny new black washing machine after being without one for two whole dirty weeks and having to resort to hand-washing

2. My orchid reflowering – I’ve never managed that before – and my Bromelia continuing to flower

3. A lovely book group evening with friends plus tapas and flowers reviewing The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

4. The arrival of some new lampwork beads from Mona Sullivan in the States

5. Seeing a new collection come together...

What has given you happy moments in the last week?



No comments:

Post a Comment